Objections and appeals

All decisions made by Energie Consult Holland B.V. are well-grounded (for example decisions about discontinuing treatment or delivery; refusing, revoking, suspending a certificate; or deciding against issuing a certificate). However, you still may not agree with a particular decision. In that case you can lodge an objection.  A notice of objection is handled by a person/group from the institution who was not involved in the disputed decision.

If you also disagree with the decision on the notice of objection, you can appeal to the District Court.

Submit an objection or appeal
You can submit an objection or appeal using the objection and appeal form (F004).

You can download the form for submitting an objection or appeal here.